This episode is sponsored by Targeted Persuasion. Learn more about the public affairs + communications firm here.
Victory by Association: Episode 18 | Christian Dow
Share this podcast:
As President of Panther Industries, Inc. I had oversight over the entire organization. My responsibilities included:
– Building on our great company culture, nurturing it as we continued to grow.
– Managing Sales and Marketing – setting goals, training on strategic selling concepts, creating and overseeing implementation of all messaging (digital and print), business development
-Operations, Engineering, Service, and Production managers were direct reports.
– Involved with MHI and PMMI Industry associations. Served on PMMI Education and Workforce Development Committee and MHI Leadership Round table.
– Partnered with STEM School Highlands Ranch by influencing curriculum, engaging students with real-world projects, and internship opportunities where students provide valuable work.
– Working with STEM School Highlands Ranch and Arapahoe Community College to create a P-Tech (Pathways in Technology) program for Mechatronics. ACC will offer this as a traditional program as well.