Everything You Need to Know to Close the Deal
Format: Half/Full Day Seminar or Breakout
Based on his new, best-selling book, “Unleashing Your Superpower: Why Persuasive Communications is the Only Force You Will Ever Need,” Jeff Tippett boldly declares that we live or die based on our ability to persuade others. No one understands this need more than people responsible for the sales goals of an organization.
Jeff shares all of these secrets within the framework of his emotional story of adopting his youngest daughter from Haiti. With several near-death experiences and failure compounding failure, he began a transformative journey of unmasking the keys to persuading others. And with the life of a precious baby on the line, Jeff quickly learned that success wasn’t built on his ability to complete a to-do list; victory is achieved by persuading others toward a common goal.
Understanding the necessary components of effective persuasion is crucial to success. Some have been trained in “sales” techniques that sound good–but they don’t work. And in reality, it’s not their fault; most training in persuasion is a gimmick or just a disguised form of manipulation. Manipulation never works in the bigger picture, and it doesn’t help develop long-term, loyal customers. And isn’t that the ultimate goal?
So, what does it take to transform us into excellent persuasive communicators? It’s not as daunting as it seems. This high-energy, concept-rich program unpacks persuasion by exploring the following:
- How to simplify your message, so users understand and get on board
- How to help others find their win, so you win
- How to become a thought leader and industry expert to garner immediate credibility
- How to accurately position your message, so people say ‘yes’ (loss aversion vs. prospect theory, asking vs. guessing, emotion vs. logic)
- Why a non-binary instead of a binary approach could be your missing ingredient
- How to craft a call to action that users can’t resist
Jeff shares his personal story and what he learned to help others transform their lives, and show them how decisions they make can have a butterfly effect and impact the lives of many for the greater good.